The cottage is a traditional flint terrace built over 100 years ago for farm workers. It has recently been stylishly refurbished and modernised yet retains many of its original features.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is beautifully presented and well equipped with stable doors to the rear courtyard and seating area. You will find an electric oven and ceramic hob, American style Smeg fridge freezer and dishwasher. Little extras include a slow cooker, toasted sandwich maker & picnic hamper
- Utility Area – Leading from the kitchen you will find the utility area with a washing machine, microwave and downstairs cloakroom.
- Sitting/dining room – This is a cosy room with a large sofa and armchair and wonderful log burning stove for winter nights. You will find a flat screen television with free view and a DVD player. There is also a small selection of books, games and DVD’s for your use. At the other end of the room is a table that seats four and a cupboard for shoes and coats. French doors lead to the courtyard seating area.
- Bedroom 1 – This is a stylish master bedroom where you will find a king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cupboards with lamps. Most importantly you can lie in bed and look out over the reserve to the sea!
- Bedroom 2 – This room again has wonderful far reaching views, this time over the fields at the back of the cottage. It is furnished with two 3ft twin beds, bedside table, chest of drawers and hooks for hanging clothes.
- Bathroom – This is newly fitted with a bath and overhead shower as well as a second hand held shower. You will find a bathroom cabinet with mirror and a heated towel rail.
- Outside you will find a south facing courtyard garden where you can sit and spot the migrating Geese or Barn Owls flying overhead. There is garden furniture and a BBQ for your use. You will also find a lockable shed available for cycle storage and beyond that is a small garden which is fenced off and therefore ideal for dogs and children. You can sit down the bottom and stare over the fields, watching the wildlife pass by.
Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms
Well behaved dog welcome (£15 additional charge)
Heating, linen and towels included in the price
Stair gate, high chair and travel cot
Cycle storage shed
Short breaks available
Prices from £288.00